Hard Floor Cleaning Cheshire Greater Manchester and Merseyside
Do you have hard floors in your lounge, kitchen, hallway, or conservatory? Here at Cheshire Cleaning Co, we are a dab hand at hard floor cleaning so rest assured we can professionally clean yours too!
Price-wise, we offer exceptionally great value for money whether it’s a quick buff or a full strip and seal service. It costs absolutely nothing to enquire and get a written quote from us, so you have nothing to lose and a good as new floor to gain.
We provide professional cleaning and maintenance of different hard, smooth, resilient floor coverings with industry approved cleaning methods.
The floors that we clean are:
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Concrete floors
- Conductive flooring
- Cork tile flooring
- Epoxy resin floors
- Granite floor tiles
- Granwood flooring
- Laminate flooring
- LVT / Luxury Vinyl Tile / Karndean / Amtico etc.
- Limestone / Travertine
- Linoleum tile / sheet
- Marble flooring
- Quarry tiles
- Rubber tile/sheet
- Safety flooring
- Wood-strip block parquet
Each flooring type has a different cleaning technique; these include initial treatments including wood sanding, stripping, sealing, regular maintenance cleaning and periodic treatments.
Current trends are bringing back high-gloss flooring, epoxy resin flooring, LVT and wood block parquet.
Whether you have a small kitchen to deep clean and sanitise or a large conservatory, gym changing room or shop floor – get in touch with us today to receive your free site inspection and quote.
Benefits of booking with us
- BICSc – British Institute of Cleaning Science Corporate Member; this demonstrates our commitment and competence within the cleaning and restoration industry.
- NCCA – National Carpet Cleaners Association Advanced Member; the only trade association of its kind representing fully qualified, insured and professional cleaners.
- TrustMark – Government Endorsed Quality Scheme; this is a higher accreditation to show that with our continued service, we’re the best in town.
- WoolSafe Organisation – WoolSafe Approved Service Provider and WoolSafe Fibre Care Specialists, demonstrating and devoted to promoting best practices in carpet and rug care.
- Written no obligation quote; we will visit to complete a pre-clean inspection and price up the job, emailing you a quote which is valid for 14 days with an approximate 2-3 week lead time before the clean is completed.
For information and bookings, please contact us.
Cheshire Cleaning Co cover the whole north west from our Widnes base; including:
- St Helens
- Cheshire East
- Cheshire West & Chester
We deliver throughout the north west, from our Widnes base.
When you book with us, you book with confidence, we’re backed by industry leaders:
- TrustMark Government Endorsed Quality Scheme
- Advanced Members of NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association)
- WoolSafe Approved Service Providers
- WoolSafe Fibre Care Specialist
- BICSc (British Institute of Cleaning Science) Corporate Member
If you have any specific questions or would prefer to speak to someone, please call 07539412391