Landlord and Agent Cleaner
End of Tenancy Cleaners in the north west providing specialty cleaning services for tenants and landlords. Cheshire Cleaning Co are well known for our End of Tenancy Cleaning Service. Our mission is to help tenants or landlords clean their property without getting their hands dirty & ready for the next tenancy.
End of tenancy cleaning is a specific project that requires the services of professional cleaners. People who are about to leave their rented accommodation may not have the time to accomplish all cleaning and restoration efforts by themselves. This is where our services become the most useful for our customers!
What to expect
There are many benefits associated with making us your preferred cleaner at the end of your tenancy or lease. We are known for prompt delivery of service. We will dispatch our home service experts to your space.
We are also renowned for turning a once-messy space into one that is neat and thoroughly cleaned. And lastly, our cleaning services are affordable. Moving out and then moving in to a new place can be very costly, especially if you have’t received the deposit just yet. Let go of your worries as we are here to facilitate cleaning so you can focus on more important things!
Any questions? Contact us today!
Our normal office hours are Monday – Saturday 09:00 – 18:00.
We’re available Sundays by appointment only.
Call 0151 808 1001
Landlord & Agent Cleaning Services
Whether you’re a landlord with one property or several; Cheshire Cleaning Co can act as key holders and service your property on a scheduled weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. We’re the preferred cleaning company for many landlords, letting agents and property management companies, servicing communal areas within HMOs and providing impeccable end of tenancy cleaning.
- It Starts With An Appointment – Contact us directly via our number or email above for your quote.
- Tell Us What You Need – Describe to us in as much detail as possible – your exact requirements.
- Key collection – We’ll collect the keys from a local office or meet you prior to your clean taking place.
- Arrival at the premises – We’ll get started on arrival with an initial inspection.
- Cleaning of all rooms, fixtures and fittings – We will clean all rooms to a high standard, fixtures and fittings. Wash down all woodwork and internal windows. Carpet cleaning is an optional extra.
- Payment – For all ad hoc bookings, we require payment upon completion. However, we do offer 30 days to those companies whom require regular cleaning services. A credit check will be carried out on your company.