Cheshire Cleaning Co offer regular domestic cleaning services across Cheshire, Greater Manchester & Merseyside regions; on a weekly or fortnightly basis. You can forget about the housework and leave everything in our capable hands.
We offer a flexible and affordable service to meet all your needs. Our highly-trained, experienced cleaners are fully vetted and insured for your complete peace of mind.
Our home cleaning service is entirely flexible. Whether you’ve got a pile of ironing that you need for the weekend, or a dirty oven after your Sunday roast, you can rely on us. Best of all, unlike other companies, we don’t charge any extra.
Our team are trained to carry out a variety of housekeeping tasks to the highest standards.
What to expect
We follow a standardised cleaning schedule; however, this can be adapted to suit a range of client requirements. We’ll discuss this in your pre-clean consultation.
At your pre-clean consultation you will be provided with a booking form, insurance certificate and other helpful FAQ’s.
We don’t have any long-term contracts and its just 30 days’ notice to cancel your cleaning schedule. Although we offer 24 hours’ notice to cancel an individual appointment.
Any questions? Contact us today!
Our normal office hours are Monday – Saturday 09:00 – 18:00.
We’re available Sundays by appointment only.
Call 0151 808 1001
Regular Cleaning Service
We wish cleaning was as simple as a little polish and whizzing round with the vacuum; however, there’s a little more to it than that! Our professional clean team follow strict guidelines for cleaning your home. Below is a brief description of your regular cleaning service.
- Arrival at your property – Your clean starts as soon as we arrive at your property. Whether you’re home or we are acting as key holders; it’s all systems go!
- Kitchen – We tend to start in your kitchen, working in a clockwise direction from your cooker. All flat surfaces will be cleaned on each visit with spot cleaning on vertical surfaces.
- Lounge – Dust all surfaces and light fittings, clean all internal windows. Vacuum all floors and flat mop where necessary. Moving all furniture and wiping skirting boards and frames as we go.
- Bedrooms – Dust all surfaces and light fittings, clean all internal windows. Vacuum all floors and flap mop where necessary. Fit fresh bedding and wipe skirting boards and frames as we go.
- Bathroom / En Suite / WC – Clean toilet bowl, then sink and shower cubical / walls and bath. Clean internal windows, shower screen and mirrors. Replace hand towels, professionally fold towels.
- Each visit – All floor surfaces are vacuumed and dry mopped – minimising risk of water damage to laminate floors. Any surplus time will be used to complete any additional tasks around your home.