School carpet, hard floor and upholstery cleaning
Commercial carpet, hard floors and upholstery cleaning is as important as regular cleaning of touchpoints. As education establishments open up Headteachers and Site Managers should be able to rely on professional cleaners.
Headteachers and Site Managers will need to know the hygiene considerations in School and how they are configured inside to accommodate returning Teachers, Staff, Students and visitors.
There should be a schedule for cleaning high traffic areas and touchpoints whether along walls, on carpet, hard floors and upholstery in buildings that have been closed for a considerable amount of time.
A deep clean, followed by a regular cleaning regime should be maintained so that buildings remain safe for Teachers, Staff, Students and visitors. A peak and trough approach is not desirable.
Furthermore, budgets are less stretched when there is a floor care plan and there are no damage limitation exercises needed to remedy excessively compromised carpet, hard floors or upholstery.
Most of all Headteachers and Site Managers should receive support on good hygiene habits to observe and share with building occupants while managing COVID-19 risk.
Managing the cleanliness of a school need not be problematic because, with the correct support, clients will be led by expertise and not rely on a wing and a prayer.
If you would like to book a virtual meeting with Matt, our Director please click the link below to view and book a mutually convenient time, this can take place via Zoom, Microsoft Teams or FaceTime
BOOK MEETING HERE
Our benefits are:
- We follow Safer Recruitment procedures and our team hold enhanced DBS on the update service.
- We allow all clients NET30 for invoice payment – Purchase Order required for all jobs.
- We work alongside Local Education Authorities to deliver cost effective floor care plans.
- Available 24:7 for emergency call outs, late evenings, weekends and school holiday periods.
- Various cleaning methods applied including dry cleaning, low moisture and Hot Water Extraction.
We deliver throughout the north west, from our Widnes base.
When you book with us, you book with confidence, we’re backed by industry leaders:
- TrustMark Government Endorsed Quality Scheme
- Advanced Members of NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association)
- WoolSafe Approved Service Providers
- WoolSafe Fibre Care Specialist
- BICSc (British Institute of Cleaning Science) Corporate Member
If you have any specific questions or would prefer to speak to someone, please call 07539412391
Stock image by Taylor Wilcox on Unsplash